Cow Milk Protein Allergy solution

All about baby colic, lactose intolerance in kids or their food allergy. Share with others and learn from from their experience.

Moderator: Mario

Cow Milk Protein Allergy solution

Postby DIONE » Mon Jul 11, 2011 7:02 pm

My newbie was diagnosed with milk protein allergy and was advised to be put on a formula called neocate. Its sooooo expensive!! I couldn't afford it!

I found out of a study that's providing this formula for free and my baby's participating in it. I just wanted to pass on this information; just in case I might be a help to some one else.
DIONE

Postby DIONE » Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:53 pm

I have also got their number. Its 281-517-0550. The organization's name is DM Clinical Research.
DIONE

Postby Diont » Tue Aug 30, 2011 12:48 pm

protein which is get from cow milk is called casein protein.
All milk products are a good source of casein protein.
Protein present in egg is called white protein.
Diont

Postby Shamus » Tue Oct 18, 2011 7:31 pm

Before drinking cow milk you should just boil the milk approximately 20 minutes. By doing this you can resolve your problem. It is very helpful to muscles stronger.
Shamus

Postby Viktoriya » Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:41 am

It is very helpful. You should try this. Cow milk is a very good source of protein. But it is not only cow milk. All milk products contain this.
Viktoriya

Postby eddiejohnson » Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:25 am

Shamus wrote:Before drinking cow milk you should just boil the milk approximately 20 minutes. By doing this you can resolve your problem. It is very helpful to muscles stronger.

That is a very strange quote!
Every body surely is aware that when milk is brought to the boil, which takes only a few minutes, it "boils over"!
Would you like to explain your advice please.....
I am not a doctor. My replies are based on personal experiences and those of my colleagues.
I have no commercial interest in the products available on this website. I recommend only the items which I use or have used myself.
eddiejohnson

Postby jordankards » Fri Dec 14, 2012 4:55 am

Shamus wrote:Before drinking cow milk you should just boil the milk approximately 20 minutes. By doing this you can resolve your problem. It is very helpful to muscles stronger.

I would like to gratitude a lot for sharing over here, This is very useful information about cow milk. Definitely I will try your idea and also will recommend your idea shared with my friends.
machine sous vide is most important thing
jordankards

Re: Cow Milk Protein Allergy solution

Postby heal12 » Thu Aug 07, 2014 8:14 am

so informative thread that is. it is Health Aid that give us so useful information about allergies.
heal12

Return to Colic, Intolerance & Allergy in Kids